Big beneﬁts for the small office
Large enterprises and small businesses alike depend on their IT systems to provide the high performance, availability, and resiliency customers and partners demand. Yet to stay competitive, organizations must ﬁnd an economical way to simplify and efficiently manage evolving technology requirements. Small and midsized businesses in particular are pressured to do more with less space, fewer IT resources and tighter budgets.
For many organizations, IBM BladeCenter is the answer. Many large enterprises have long known that blade systems can help:
- Reduce the physical server sprawl associated with typical businesses.
- Minimize the IT staff needed to manage the applications essential to operating day-to-day business functions.
- Lower costs through the ability to add more servers, storage and net-working simply on an as-needed basis.
- Save energy through reduced power consumption compared to rack servers.
- IBM BladeCenter Office Enablement Kit is the ideal way to deploy BladeCenter S into your everyday office.
Right size, right choice Small enough to sit under your desk, the new BladeCenter S chassis makes it easy and cost-effective for small and midsized businesses to obtain IT results at levels traditionally reserved for large enterprises.