Deliver the Best Price-Performance Value for SMB
P300Q iSCSI system is specially designed for high availability applications. The P300Q has fully redundant components including redundant RAID controllers, power supplies, fan modules, battery backup modules and SAS JBOD expansion ports. All of these components are hot-swappable to create a high availability platform and provide non-stop services. Special features in firmware are RAID 6, 60 support, QSnap writable snapshot, Windows VSS support, and volume configuration restoration. All these features are designed to add an extra layer of protection to your valuable data. To raise the bar higher, P300Q can upgrade firmware without system down time. Both firmware image and volume handling are well protected by the redundant RAID controllers. When one RAID controller is down or disconnected, the other RAID controller will take over all tasks immediately and seamlessly.
- Four iSCSI ports per controller
- Up to 200K IOPS & 900MB/Sec. throughput
- Fully redundant & hot pluggable designs: RAID controllers, power supplies, fan modules, battery backup modules, & JBOD expansion
- Hardware iSCSI offloaded engine
- Green storage designs: auto disk spin down, advanced cooling mechanism, & 80 PLUS energy-efficient power supplies
- Advanced data protection: RAID 6, 60, QSnap writeable snapshot, Windows VSS support
- Flexible volume management for multiple applications & environments: virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix), cloud storage, SQL, Exchange, surveillance, file backup, email, boot from SAN, & etc.
- High connection availability: load balancing & failover
- Extendable capacity up to 120TB